Friday, September 17, 2010

And So It Begins...

On Tuesday I brought up the baby gym for B. Now he can lay on the floor and swing and kick at dangling toys. Maclain laid right down next to him and started swinging at things like only a nearly 3-year-old does. I asked him to settle down and reminded him that he was playing with a toy that's made for babies so he needed to be gentle. Then, I looked at Beckett and found him grinning from ear to ear and waiting for more. He was gazing up at his big brother in eager anticipation and clearly wondering what sort of trouble Maclain would lead him into next. I saw this day coming, but I figured I would at least have a crawler before we got to this point. Instead, it only took 7 weeks. Hence the title for my blog "And So It Begins." Ready or not, I'm the mama of two sweet, adventurous boys who will give me a run for my money each and every day. My goal is to enjoy every minute of it...and try to keep up!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! can't wait to hear more adventures to make me feel sane and normal as we share this parenting journey....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows....maybe Beckett will be like his papa was and not give you a run for your money. But either way, you will enjoy it! I LOVE this picture so thanks for sharing it. Can't wait to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete